Are you looking for the RIGHT LAWYER?
Seeking legal representation can be frustrating and intimidating. Yet, sooner or later, everyone will need the help of a lawyer for something. Word-of -mouth referrals from well-meaning friends, choosing a lawyer closest to you or hiring the most talked about lawyer in town can be disastrous. Selecting the right legal counsel for your situation requires critical evaluation regarding a lawyer's expertise, experience and professional reputation. Additionally, there are issues of confidentiality, price and locale. As a response to this problem, the idea for a free, web-based exchange to help individuals and businesses make educated decisions when choosing expert legal representation was born!
LawyersWAfrica.com is West Africa's 1st Online Legal Platform where you can;
- Search for attorneys and law firms across West Africa by area of practice and location.
- Easily present your case to hundreds of qualified lawyers for quick review.
- Find information on the law and the legal issues that you may face.
- Easily find detailed and up to date profiles of Lawyers and Law Firms from across Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Gambia, Togo, Burkina Faso, Benin, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Cameroon, Sierra Leone and Liberia
- Our unique and independent comprehensive directory is easily searchable at NO CHARGE and covers all cities and major regions of Western Africa.
- Please note that we do not offer legal advice. We help users to understand the law and find the right lawyer for their legal issues. Please read our DISCLAIMER here.
And for Lawyers and Law Firms – We are here to promote Your Practice.
Over 350 Law Firms and 2700 lawyers are listed with us. Please type in the name of your practice in the right hand search bar. If your law firm is listed, go to your firm's profile page and Claim your listing by filling in the "Claim your listing" form. You will then be directed on how to take control of your listed profile.
- Here attorneys, advocates, law firms and other legal professionals can directly provide the public with detailed information about themselves and their practice and is positioned to be the region's most complete and trusted online
source for identifying qualified legal personnel. Get qualified leads
via our " present your case" feature.
- Publish your articles and enhance your reputation as an expert in a particular law area.
- Cross promote your practice through our affiliate sites covering Africa and the Middle East. These are: LawyersKenya.co.ke (covers East Africa). LawyersNAfrica.com (covers Northern Africa). LawyersSAfrica.com (covers Southern Africa) and LawyersArabia.com (covers the Middle East).
If your law firm is not listed with us, please REGISTER & LIST WITH US HERE to get your profile online and seen by our users. These days, the question is not whether you can afford to advertise
online, it is whether you can afford NOT to advertise online. In most
cases, if only one customer results from your listing in LawyersWAfrica.com, the listing will likely pay for itself.